We know that entrusting someone to care for your pet is not an easy decision and we do not take that lightly. Our pet professionals are committed caregivers and will be with you during this difficult time. You can trust that your pet will be treated with dignity and respect, just like any other member of your family.
As part of our overall commitment to the families we serve, we offer the following:
- Transportation of your pet to our facilities, using our exclusive pet hearse
- Private, Semi-Private and Communal pet cremation services
- Arrangement for your family to witness the cremation process if you so desire
- A time for private family gatherings to say your final goodbyes, with the option of a memorial service or assistance with pet burials
- Large selection of pet memorial products, including urns and pet caskets
- The finest, safest, and most efficient cremation equipment in our service area
Private Pet Cremation - This option means that only your pet will be placed in the retort at the time of the cremation. Your pet is given their own identification number, and we guarantee you receive only your pet's cremated remains.
Semi Private Pet Cremation - This option means that more than one pet will be placed in the retort in an individual stainless steel cremation container. We guarantee that only your pet's cremated remains will be returned to you. The remains are never co-mingled and each pet is given their own identification number.
Communal - This option is for those who do not wish to have their pet's cremated remains returned to them. Your pet will be cremated with a group of others at the same time with their own identification number.
If you have any questions please use the contact form or call us at (803) 469-3402 or (803) 469-3400.